|Catalog # SH20-Z6Z7M3|
|Manufactured by: SolaHD|
SolaHD SH20-Z6Z7M3 2000W 5V 240A + 5 OUTPUTS 1P 240A + 5 OUTPUTS 1P
|Item #: 1011913||Unit Weight: 19.30 lbs|
|Condition: New||Usually Ships in: 1 day|
|Returnable: Yes (view info)||Unit of Measure: EA|
|Ship Qty: 1|
These high power, modular power supplies, from 1500 through 2000 watts, are capable of up to 12 independent outputs. Modular design makes these units easy to customize for unusual voltage and power combinations. All units have power factor corrected inputs, an end-mounted fan for cooling and a variety of built-in signals and controls. High-reliability and a flexible design make these an excellent choice for process control and semiconductor fabrication applications.
- For Industrial and Industrial Computing Applications
- Universal AC: SH1 and SH2 Models — 85-264 VAC Single Phase; SH3 Models — 180-264 VAC Three Phase
- Power Factor Correction to Meet IEC1000-3-2
- Regulation: Single Outputs — <2.0%; Multiple Outputs — <3.3%
- Signals: Remote Inhibit Global and Individual Output, Global Power Good, AC Power Fail
- Single Wire Current Share for Redundancy or Scalability
- Screw Terminals/Bus Bars for Power Terminations; Molex-Type Connections for Signals (Mating Connectors Included)
- Chassis Mounting
- World-Wide Approvals — UL, CSA, TUV and CE
- EMI Filter FCC Level B, CISPR 22 Level B, EN55022 Level B
|Current, Inrush||40 A (Max.)|
|Current, Output||240, 21, 20, 60, 10, 5|
|Noise Rating||1 %|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output||5VDC@50A, 5VDC@240A, 12VDC@20A, 12VDC@21A, 15VDC@10A, 24VDC@5A|
|Output, Ripple||0.1% or 10 mV (RMS)|
|Power Factor||0.99 (Typ.)|
|Power, Output||2000 W|
|Power, Rating||2000 W (Max.)|
|Regulation, Line||0.2% or 5 mV (Max.)|
|Regulation, Load||0.2% or 5 mV (Max.)|
|Resistance, Insulation||10 Megohms (Nom.)|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0.02 %⁄°C|
|Temperature, Operating||-10 to +50 °C|
|Voltage, Input||86-264 VAC|
|Voltage, Output||5VDC, 5VDC, 12VDC, 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC|
- Who is MROSupply.com
- Where do orders ship from?
- Can I get a tracking number, or CC receipt?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
- Can I pickup items locally / will call?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can I place an order by phone?
1. Who is MROSupply.com?
MROsupply.com is the e-commerce extension of Mechanical Drives and Belting, established in 1898 in Los Angeles (yes, 1898, not 1998). Currently, we have nearly 700,000 parts online and are adding more every day, however we have over 4,000,000 products that still need to be added. If you don't find what you're looking for, send us an email or fire up our live chat feature and we will be sure to help.
2. Where do orders ship from?
Orders may come from our warehouse, or if there is a closer drop ship location from our suppliers. We will always look to the latter option and ship from as nearby as possible. Most of our vendors have multiple drop ship warehouse locations and most can ship within the same day or 24 hours.
3. What is the typical order process?
The vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
4. Can I get a discounted price?
Typically the order must be around $2000 in order to receive consideration for a lower price. There is also a number of products we may be aggressively promoting thus they may have a temporary price drop or promotion, such as Free Shipping.
5. Is there a special price for resellers/government?
No, we offer our lowest prices online unless there is a larger order quantity, in which case, please see the above answer to #4.
6. Can it be shipped today?
It depends on the shipping location. Most warehouses have a cutoff time of about 2‐4 PM in their timezone. Our shipping warehouses are spread across the country, so often times West Coast customers are at the mercy of East Coast shipping cutoff times. Other brands may have multiple stocking locations, so it's best to check by email or phone ahead of time if the product/s is needed urgently.
7. Can you ship outside the US / Export?
Our current minimum export amount is $2000 USD, and the only paperwork to be provided is a Commercial Invoice and Packing Slip. We may provide a shipping option to some countries or additional paperwork, depending on the size of the order and country specifics.
8. Can I pick up items locally / will call?
In some cases yes, but it depends on the brand and in which warehouse the products will be picked up. If the product has a "Local Pickup" option in the Shipping section of the Cart page, then the answer is YES. In other cases, please inquire with orders over $1000 USD.
9. Can I use my own shipping account?
Yes - In order to do so, please notice a section in the cart process, during the shipping portion that says "Account Number". Be sure to select the appropriate shipping type first (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc)
10. Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
It only means that if it's in stock, we will usually ship it within 24 hours of the order. Please be sure to contact us if you want to check stock before ordering. From our experience, most products tend to ship same day or within 24 hours, but with hundreds of thousands of products, it can be very difficult to predict availability on each part.
11. Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD.