|Catalog # SH20-Z6Z7M3|
|Manufactured by: SolaHD|
SolaHD SH20-Z6Z7M3 2000W 5V 240A + 5 OUTPUTS 1P 240A + 5 OUTPUTS 1P
|Item #: 1011913||Unit Weight: 19.30 lbs|
|Condition: New||Usually Ships in: 1 day|
|Returnable: Yes (view info)||Unit of Measure: EA|
|Ship Qty: 1|
These high power, modular power supplies, from 1500 through 2000 watts, are capable of up to 12 independent outputs. Modular design makes these units easy to customize for unusual voltage and power combinations. All units have power factor corrected inputs, an end-mounted fan for cooling and a variety of built-in signals and controls. High-reliability and a flexible design make these an excellent choice for process control and semiconductor fabrication applications.
- For Industrial and Industrial Computing Applications
- Universal AC: SH1 and SH2 Models — 85-264 VAC Single Phase; SH3 Models — 180-264 VAC Three Phase
- Power Factor Correction to Meet IEC1000-3-2
- Regulation: Single Outputs — <2.0%; Multiple Outputs — <3.3%
- Signals: Remote Inhibit Global and Individual Output, Global Power Good, AC Power Fail
- Single Wire Current Share for Redundancy or Scalability
- Screw Terminals/Bus Bars for Power Terminations; Molex-Type Connections for Signals (Mating Connectors Included)
- Chassis Mounting
- World-Wide Approvals — UL, CSA, TUV and CE
- EMI Filter FCC Level B, CISPR 22 Level B, EN55022 Level B
|Current, Inrush||40 A (Max.)|
|Current, Output||240, 21, 20, 60, 10, 5|
|Noise Rating||1 %|
|Number of Outputs||6|
|Output||5VDC@50A, 5VDC@240A, 12VDC@20A, 12VDC@21A, 15VDC@10A, 24VDC@5A|
|Output, Ripple||0.1% or 10 mV (RMS)|
|Power Factor||0.99 (Typ.)|
|Power, Output||2000 W|
|Power, Rating||2000 W (Max.)|
|Regulation, Line||0.2% or 5 mV (Max.)|
|Regulation, Load||0.2% or 5 mV (Max.)|
|Resistance, Insulation||10 Megohms (Nom.)|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0.02 %⁄°C|
|Temperature, Operating||-10 to +50 °C|
|Voltage, Input||86-264 VAC|
|Voltage, Output||5VDC, 5VDC, 12VDC, 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC|
Disclaimer: The return policy information below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Appleton Group LLC Terms of Sale.
12. RETURN GOODS POLICY: All returns are subject to inspection and final credit approval. Seller will, at its discretion, refuse all returns without proof of purchase. Returns of Goods are classified as either Defective Product or Distributor Stock Rotation. All returns must be processed through an authorized Seller distributor. These policies apply to sales of Goods in North America. For all sales outside North America, please contact your local sales representative or Seller for repair/return instructions and policies. Return Material Authorization ("RMA") numbers are only released to authorized Seller distributors after the receipt of supporting information and documentation.
(a) Freight for Stock Rotation Products: Returns shall be prepaid to Seller, accompanied by the issued RMA form. Seller will ship repaired or replaced warranty Goods, via common carrier ground transportation freight prepaid and allowed, to Buyer's customer. Goods carried in the most recent edition of Seller's catalog of Goods (unless otherwise communicated by Seller) may be returned (freight prepaid) for credit upon receipt of a written return product date code and proof of purchase dated within the past 12 months. The stock return is only allowed when another purchase order of twice the amount or greater in dollar value to the return is placed at the same time. All stock returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Goods must be returned unopened and in resalable condition.
(b) Stock Rotation Policy: Seller's returned goods program allows a Buyer who is a distributor the flexibility required to carry a complete inventory of Seller's Goods with a minimum risk of inventory obsolescence. Seller will accept items of its manufacture for material credit from the distributor's stock subject to the following conditions:
(i) What Goods are eligible for Stock Rotation: All Goods in resalable condition in unopened, undamaged original packaging may be returned for stock rotation. All Buyer order errors must be returned as part of the stock rotation unless approved in writing by Seller.
UPS Goods may be returned as a stock rotation within six months of purchase. UPS products over 3KVA must be field repaired; no returns will be accepted.
All other standing catalog Goods purchased within one year.
Obsolete, modified, non-stock, or custom Goods are non-cancelable and not allowed for return without 100% penalty fees.
(ii) Authorization to return Goods must be initiated by the local sales representatives or through the RMA online system. (Goods cannot be returned by Buyer until RMA authorization notification and factory issued RMA forms are received.)
(iii) Annual authorizations will be considered for amounts up to 3% of stock purchases made during the prior 12-month period. Timing of Stock Rotation must be negotiated with the applicable sales representative.
(iv) All returned Goods must be currently cataloged items, new, in resalable condition, and in original, unopened cartons.
(v) Goods purchased more than 12 months prior to the RMA request will not be allowed.
(vi) Goods not allowed on RMA include the following: special Goods not in the catalog, discontinued Goods, other customized Goods, catalog Goods modified to customer specifications, other Goods deemed non-returnable by Seller. Other Goods not allowed on RMA include Goods shipped directly to Buyer's custommer, or Goods being returned directly from the customer's stock.
(vii) Credit for all eligible returned Goods will be issued at the purchased price less cash discount, restocking and refurbishing charge where required. A minimum restocking, handling expense charge of 10% or $50.00, whichever is higher, will apply to any return regardless of size, plus all shipping expenses incurred by Seller. Credit will be issued within 60 days of receipt unless other arrangements are made with Seller.
(viii) All returns that are part of a job quotation must have the invoice price or proof of purchase noted. If an invoice for the Goods is not provided, credit will be issued at the lowest price paid for such Goods within a two-year period or negotiated for all others. Credit will be issued in the form of Goods credit only.
(ix) Credit will be issued only on the quantities actually received by Seller. No unauthorized Goods will be accepted.
(x) Authorized stock returns must be shipped freight prepaid to the destination stipulated on the RMA and must be accompanied by the issued RMA form.
(xi) Goods shipped in error by Seller, or which is to be returned because of manufacturing defects, must be processed on a separate RMA and may be returned to the destination stated on the RMA freight collect, lowest-cost way with no restocking charge, and accompanied by the issued RMA form. Requests for RMAs due to shipping error must be submitted within one week of incident.
(xii) All returns are subject to inspection and final credit approval.
(xiii) Goods must be returned within 60 days of RMA issuance or the RMA will be void.
(xiv) Goods returned which do not meet this RMA policy may be returned at Buyer's expense or scrapped with no credit.
- Who is MROSupply.com
- Where do orders ship from?
- Can I get a tracking number, or CC receipt?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
- Can I pickup items locally / will call?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can I place an order by phone?
1. Who is MROSupply.com?
MROsupply.com is the e-commerce extension of Mechanical Drives and Belting, established in 1898 in Los Angeles (yes, 1898, not 1998). Currently, we have nearly 700,000 parts online and are adding more every day, however we have over 4,000,000 products that still need to be added. If you don't find what you're looking for, send us an email or fire up our live chat feature and we will be sure to help.
2. Where do orders ship from?
Orders may come from our warehouse, or if there is a closer drop ship location from our suppliers. We will always look to the latter option and ship from as nearby as possible. Most of our vendors have multiple drop ship warehouse locations and most can ship within the same day or 24 hours.
3. What is the typical order process?
The vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
4. Can I get a discounted price?
Typically the order must be around $2000 in order to receive consideration for a lower price. There is also a number of products we may be aggressively promoting thus they may have a temporary price drop or promotion, such as Free Shipping.
5. Is there a special price for resellers/government?
No, we offer our lowest prices online unless there is a larger order quantity, in which case, please see the above answer to #4.
6. Can it be shipped today?
It depends on the shipping location. Most warehouses have a cutoff time of about 2‐4 PM in their timezone. Our shipping warehouses are spread across the country, so often times West Coast customers are at the mercy of East Coast shipping cutoff times. Other brands may have multiple stocking locations, so it's best to check by email or phone ahead of time if the product/s is needed urgently.
7. Can you ship outside the US / Export?
Our current minimum export amount is $2000 USD, and the only paperwork to be provided is a Commercial Invoice and Packing Slip. We may provide a shipping option to some countries or additional paperwork, depending on the size of the order and country specifics.
8. Can I pick up items locally / will call?
In some cases yes, but it depends on the brand and in which warehouse the products will be picked up. If the product has a "Local Pickup" option in the Shipping section of the Cart page, then the answer is YES. In other cases, please inquire with orders over $1000 USD.
9. Can I use my own shipping account?
Yes - In order to do so, please notice a section in the cart process, during the shipping portion that says "Account Number". Be sure to select the appropriate shipping type first (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc)
10. Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
It only means that if it's in stock, we will usually ship it within 24 hours of the order. Please be sure to contact us if you want to check stock before ordering. From our experience, most products tend to ship same day or within 24 hours, but with hundreds of thousands of products, it can be very difficult to predict availability on each part.
11. Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD.